Thanks for taking the time to read this. We care deeply about protecting your privacy and are committed to making Ollo a product that people love and trust. This document outlines how we use and disclose the personally identifiable information (which we call "Personal Information") and other information that we collect. If you have any questions that aren't answered here, please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
When you use our Service we may collect Personal Information and other information from you, as described below:
• Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Information. When you use our Service, we also receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Ollo may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Ollo affiliates, agents or service providers. This Service may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Service, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Services. At times, Ollo also conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. Ollo may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. Ollo may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. In operating our Service, we may use a technology called "cookies" to help provide additional functionality and analyze Site usage more accurately. If you are interested, your Web browser should contain a Help section that explains how to receive notifications when you receive a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
• A Note About Location and Context: Our Service is designed to help you learn more about other people nearby, and we use your location and contextual information (e.g., by using the GPS, Bluetooth, and other sensors on your mobile device) to provide the functionality of our Service. If a person near you also uses our Service, their profile may be displayed on your mobile device - showing their name, profile photo(s), mutual friends, a snapshot of their approximate location, and anything else they have agreed to share. Please keep in mind that other users can see this information about you, and they may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities outside of our control and without your knowledge. Your information may be subject to abuse, misuse, and monitoring by others, and you share this information at your own risk. You may also choose to connect our Service to your other social network profiles providers, such as Twitter and Facebook. If you choose to connect any additional profiles, we may at times use your check-in data and your post information to identify your location. If you do not wish to share information from such services, you may disconnect these profiles at any time.
How do we use your information?
• to provide the core functionality of the Service (e.g., displaying your profile, location, and contextual information to people nearby and providing our users with personalized notifications about others nearby);
• to monitor your use of the Service and improve the user experience;
• to respond to your comments and inquiries;
• to communicate with you regarding the Service; and
• for any other purpose for which the information was provided.
What information do we share with third parties?
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Information. If you choose not to provide any Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain parts of the Service. For example, to use the Ollo mobile application, you currently need to log in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
Links to other websites
This Service may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by Ollo. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to these third party sites, nor do the links from this Service imply that Ollo endorses or has reviewed these third party sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Third party login
To help you quickly set up a profile, the Service imports some of your data from third party services like Facebook and Twitter and adds it to your Ollo profile, including your job title, company, and your profile picture(s) from these third party services. These data may be visible to other Ollo users, regardless of whether those users are your friends on the third party service. You can edit certain parts of your Ollo profile in the settings.
Steps we take to protect your privacy
Ollo takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information provided via the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
Thank you for reading.
Last updated on August 1, 2020